Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by using, accessing, browsing, registering or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. We recommend that you print a copy of them for your future reference. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms set out below then you may not use this website. We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw (either temporarily or permanently) the website with or without providing prior notice to you and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or withdrawal of the website.
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes that are made will take effect from the date that is indicated at the top of this page and it is your responsibility to ensure that you have read the most up to date version each and every time you use the website. Your continued use of this website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Use Of This Website
You must only use this website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else’s enjoyment of the website. If you are purchasing on behalf of a business then you must have the required authority to do so.
Salalah Stamps Making shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials used in this website. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned or licensed to Salalah Stamps Making.
You may use, download and print content on the website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
- copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the website;
- modify, distribute or re-post any content on the website for any purpose;
- reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this website on or from any other website;
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our website for corporate use.
You warrant that any personal or business information you provide to us during the registration process is current, true and accurate in all aspects and that you will notify us of any changes to your personal information.
Salalah Stamps Making operates a best practice pricing strategy that attempts to ensure the consistency of pricing between its various sales channels.
However, it may be the case that a product or promotion that is available in one sales channel is not available in all other sales channels.
Bulk pricing (where a product is offered at a lower unit price when purchased in volume) is currently the website, and only available through the direct sales team or through the in-store ordering facility.
Product Pricing on the website can be displayed including VAT or Excluding VAT. However, the full price of the order will include VAT plus any additional delivery and packaging costs, where applicable.
Some products may be exempt from additional discount and this will be indicated on the product to advise also our star buys exclude additional discount as we are offering you the best price possible.
Purchase of Goods
Placing an order on the Salalah Stamps Making website does not constitute a contract between you and us. The order is only confirmed once we have notified you that the order has been invoiced and dispatched.
If for any reason, there is a problem in processing the order then we will notify you via email or telephone of the circumstances of why it could not be fulfilled.
Please visit https://stamponline.ae/shipping-policy/to view our delivery options.
Return & Refund Options
Please visit https://stamponline.ae/return-policy/to view our Order Cancellation, Return & Refund policy.